1. Users may access the Services on the App at their own risk and using their best and prudent. DaddysRoad will neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Users nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Users. DaddysRoad hereby expressly disclaims and any and all responsibility and liability in arising out of the use of the App.
2. DaddysRoad expressly disclaims any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of accuracy, reliability and completeness of information provided by Users, or the content (including details of the vehicle ownership) on the App and notifications sent and received by Users. While DaddysRoad will take precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content of the App, all content and information, are provided on an as is where is basis, without warranty of any kind. DaddysRoad does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any of the Users availing Services from the App.
3. DaddysRoad is not a party to any agreement with a vehicle Owner and User and will not be liable to any User unless the loss or damage incurred arises due to DaddysRoad’s negligence.
4. DaddysRoad shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of:
4.1. A false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete information being provided by a User
4.2. The claim of ownership of a vehicle
4.3. Notification sent across by user
4.4. Accident/Emergency report by any user
4.5. Wrong Reminder service alert
5. DaddysRoad will not be liable to any User for any business, financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect loss arising as a result of the services provided by DaddysRoad (whether suffered or incurred as a result of the DaddysRoad’s negligence or otherwise).
6. DaddysRoad’s service is limited to putting Public and Vehicle Owners in touch with each other via notifications and cannot oversee any such, Users accept that the limitations on the DaddysRoad’s liability set out above are reasonable.